miscellaneous | potato wedges
These are quick, really easy - and a great alternative to chips. The last time I used oven chips years ago, the residual fat had a weird luminous green glow and I haven't touched them ever since.
Wheat free, dairy free, nut free, meat free version...
- 2 baking potatoes cut lengthways and then into wedges.
- Tbsp oil
- Chicken seasoning (contrary to what my nan's old vegetarian neighbour believed, this has no chicken in it!)
- Heat the oven to 180-190ºC.
- Put the oil on a baking tray and heat until hot.
- Add the potatoes and coat well with the oil.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning and cook for 30-40 minutes.
Maybe serve with...
These are gorgeous with fajita feast, the mushroom provençal, the aubergine caponata and pepper paprikash .
If you have potatoes left, see dauphinoise potatoes, the mashed potato and the rosemary roast potatoes.
Copyright ©2005-2011 Dame Fandango Healthy Vegan Recipes